Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2023

Ace your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam!

AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is the first step towards your advanced AWS certifications!

So, in this blog, I am going to share how I cleared the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam on my first attempt!

  • First of all, on a daily basis, you have to dedicate a couple of hours to self-study, I prefer late at night!
  • Create a free account in AWS / ACG and keep it ready
  • Understand the high-level domain/section and the number of questions/weightage for each domain/section.
  • Go through the recorded AWS training materials and videos.
  • Create a mind map of the topics. Here is the screenshot of my mind map.

AWS study Mind Map

You can download the PDF version here.

  • After each chapter/section, try it on AWS / ACG, which you created earlier 
  • After all the training is completed, attempt free sample/trial exams provided by AWS and other learning platforms.
  • Check where you made mistakes during the sample/trial exam, and take down error notes.
  • Review the mistakes before the next sample/trial test, and come up with a strategy.
  • Finally, schedule the AWS certification exam and attempt it with confidence!
  • Wish you all the best and let me know in the comments if this was helpful!

Check out my AWS Certificate

Also, please check out my other posts related to this subject

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

👏👍

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Mukund.
For me ACloudguru practice tests were the most helpful when I took my AWS practitioner and Azure fundamental certification exams.
/Bashar

Anonymous said...

Geat content!